Baby Jogger City Mini Review

amesle's review of Baby Jogger City Mini

Baby Jogger City Mini

“This pram is superb. I love the look of it, sporty but...”

Written on: 28/08/2008 by amesle (2 reviews written)

Lightweight to the point of feeling like you are steering a hovercraft. Excellent shade with two observation windows to check on baby. Super easy folding system, I have never seen anything like it before.

The handle does not adjust, but the handle is covered with a nice rubberised material all the way round so everyone could find a comfortable grip I am sure. It being a three wheeler you have to pay a bit of attention when going up and down high pavements, but you get used to it very quickly.

General Comments
This pram is superb. I love the look of it, sporty but not in a stupid manner. There are lots of clever little things with this buggy, from the easy adjuster lie back facility to the cover that slips over the cool vent in the back.

One disappointing thing is that I couldn't find an outlet that sold the mini for me to try out before hand. This did leave me feeling open to fate somewhat, but we were glad we made the plunge.

Do look about for prices as they seem to vary dramatically. We got ours in Argos for 129.99, a snip compared to most web prices of 180.00

Happy Shopping!