iJumpUSA Olympus Pro Review

sconroy's review of iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

☆☆☆☆☆
iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“The 14x16 trampoline I ordered from ijump has been a...”

Written on: 27/08/2008 by sconroy (1 review written)

None

Poor customer service, questionable design, very difficult to put together, no documentation.

General Comments
The 14x16 trampoline I ordered from ijump has been a lot of trouble so far. The product arrived in poor condition with one box almost completetly destroyed and hardware everywhere. I asked for a new hardware pack and instructions, but so far all I've received is emailed pictures of what it should look like (the hardware is in the mail and instructions don't exist, they are being written, I'm told). After 5 days and 2 cans of WD40, I got the frame together and put on the jumping mat only to find that 50 of the 100 springs are too long so the mat is not very tight. There is not a lot of bounce to it. When I called to ask for new springs, the person I spoke to, seemed to get annoyed and said I was asking for too much. I also tried to get instuctions for the safety enclosure and was told that they would try to send me a picture of that tomorrow. They also said that they couldn't send the springs until I built the enclosure incase I need more replacement parts for that. After getting frustrated, I asked to speak with someone else but he said there was no one else available.
Now I will have to spend more time trying to put together the enclosure, not knowing if I have the right parts or if it is going together correctly (no manual for that either), before I can call back and ask for the stuff I should have had from the beginning.

Ijumpfraud's Response to sconroy's Review

Written on: 24/09/2008

How did they handle your complaint? We are sick over our purchase and would have to spend $700 to ship it back. The exact same thing happened to us. It is such poor quality! No directions!

Sconroy's Response to sconroy's Review

Written on: 24/09/2008

They pretty much told me that I could send it back as well, but they know very few people will spend the money to do it. I disputed the purchase with my credit card company and will continue to do that until I get the thing working, so at least I haven't paid for it yet. I'm also filing a complaint with the California Better Business Bureau. The worst thing is that they don't have any better parts to replace the originals, it's all the same. The safety net is also too small, but I got it to work after buying extra straps at the hardware store (they insisted that I put it on wrong). If you can figure out a way to send it back COD, I would try that. If you want to try to make it work, you can with a lot of effort, but it's a pain. Just keep on them, but don't pay them if possible. Let me know if you need any other help.