Written on: 23/08/2008 by Rezonance
- As much as there are a lot of good people on 321, there are a lot of users that go on purely to disrupt the chat or to cause grief I feel.
- There are good moderators but no where near enough to keep the whole chat ticking over well at all times in my opinion.
- The chat servers can freeze sometimes causing lag, this is where the chat becomes "jumpy" and will keep stopping over-and-over till it just shuts down. (You usually have to wait a couple of minutes before you are able to return).
- For a teen chat I don't believe some of the topics brought up in it should be seen by the younger teens.
- 321chat is good for killing time... When your bored you can just go find some decent people to talk to and chill out.
- There are some very good people within the community, some regulars and a fair few newbies.
- The moderators are brilliant in my opinion, they all have there "mess around" moments like everyone but there isn't an immature one I have chatted to.
- The chat is so easily accessible and all it takes is for you to put in a nickname and you are ready to chat.
- The chat allows some customization such as avatars, mixed font types for nicknames, profile information and some other features.
I believe that the chat is a good time killer. You will always find someone on the chat that will be good to chat to. The down side is that you might get a random insult thrown at you or you could possibly experience the lag.
Overall it's worth trying out...
As rated by real users
"Exellent site really good for ..." Read More
"Mods insult you then you type ..." Read More
"Needs more work..." Read More
"Vile chatroom." Read More
"More life in a morgue" Read More