Genes Reunited Review

• Ease Of Navigation

wench's review of Genes Reunited - www.genesreunited.co.uk

“I like the ease of use but unfortunately I can't get...”

Written on: 20/08/2008 by wench (1 review written)

I like the ease of use but unfortunately I can't get back before 1841. Overall, very good.

• Ease Of Navigation

Visit genesreunited.co.uk

Guest's Response to wench's Review

Written on: 25/05/2011

Very useful website and I have managed to "connect" to other GenesReunited members who are related to me.

Guest's Response to wench's Review

Written on: 25/05/2011

The paying members of this website who help other members with their brick walls on the 'Find Ancestors' discussion board are fabulous I can say from personal experience with the help I have had there. Unfortunately the way the boards are operated by the company is not as fabulous. The new 'Find living relatives' board in particular is a waste of time and money for the people using it and a vexing situation for people concerned about personal privacy on the internet. Sadly it seems that the company is more interested in the fees paid by people drawn in by its publicity campaigns than it is in making their experience a productive one. Top marks to the members of the site but not so much to the company running it.

genesreunited.co.uk