Isle of Sheppey, Ashcroft Coast Holiday Park Review

longj003's review of Isle of Sheppey, Ashcroft Coast Holiday Park

“If you're a family with yound children then I would...”

Written on: 14/08/2008 by longj003 (1 review written)

If you're a family with yound children then I would highly recommend the childrens club at the Ashcroft Coast Holiday Park (my younger brother attended it), it was thouroughly enjoyed. Also the pool *although last year the jacuzzi didnt work* was a great place for the children and teens to enjoy themselves throughout the day and the water activities *we did the snorkelling* was a great experience and something different and unexpected of the holiday. The staff are very friendly and like to mess around with the kids. The amusements are good for all ages although the evening entertainment is based more on the younger crowd. Although some reviews state there is no shop, there is, this is actually only open in the morning and sell only the nessesities such as milk and the daily newspaper. (this is situated in the waterside tavern). The Caravans are very clean and there is plenty of room. Overall we had a great holiday even though we only went for 3 days it was the best holiday I can remember! I would definately recommend it!