Air Europa Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Air Europa

“The movie choices were up to date that's all I can...”

Written on: 10/08/2008

The movie choices were up to date that's all I can think of. The man on the phone was very polite and understanding and helpful when dealing with my complaint. I flew London Gatwick to Madrid where I transferred to Buenos Aires. My luggage was checked through all the way to BA and never arrived. I am currently in Argentina with no luggage, no compensation and over a week later they still haven't located my bag. I am appalled.
I fly long distance regularly, often with stop overs and a change of airlines and I have never had a problem until now.
They told me today - after paying for a long distance, international phone call as the local number didn't work - that it's likely the tag has come off my bag and it's in their warehouse awaiting clearance. They said the only way to do this is for me to send them an inventory of the contents and they'll open any bags under my description very safe. Not impressed at all. Will never fly with them again.

• 08/08