Confetti & Lace of Leeds, Leeds Review

emma bride2be's review of Confetti and Lace of Leeds, Leeds

“They're open 7 days a week, helpful, friendly staff -...”

Written on: 08/08/2008 by emma bride2be (1 review written)

Brides are getting this Confetti and Lace in Leeds confused with the Confetti and Lace in Essex and Hampshire/Surrey. It's not the same shop!

General Comments
They're open 7 days a week, helpful, friendly staff - an inviting shop with plenty of choice and the shop decor and feel is fantastic. I loved every minute of my experience and they were so eager to please (without being too pushy). They gave me plenty of helpful advice and I know I'm going to feel a million dollars, thanks to them. Can't wait to get back for my fittings as my mum and I had such a laugh. Well done Confetti and Lace of Leeds, what a wonderful experience.

When I went in they've just won Best Bridal Retailer of The Year to add to their trophy cabinet. The really nice thing is that they made me feel welcome, offered me a drink and and they have chocolates in the shop! Honestly ladies, go there - trust me, a lot of the other places I visited were rubbish. I've done the rounds and thank god I found them, was starting to think I would rather go down the aisle in a bin bag rather than buy a dress from some of the other Leeds Bridal shops.