Xile Clothing - www.xileclothing.com Review

kell5281's review of Xile Clothing - www.xileclothing.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered a pair of jeans from www.xileclothing.com in...”

Written on: 08/08/2008 by kell5281 (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of jeans from www.xileclothing.com in the size I required and, according to the website, this item was in stock. Two days later I received an e-mail stating the item is now out of stock. I went back onto the website to order another pair of jeans only to find the jeans and in the size I ordered to still be showing as available on the website! Even now, some four days later, this is still the case. However, I ordered another pair of jeans and received another e-mail today, two days later, advising item is out of stock, their website is continually being updated. Certainly will not be attempting to purchase anything from them again!

• Attempted purchases

• Still waiting

Claptonisgod's Response to kell5281's Review

Written on: 26/06/2009

I found this review unhelpful because I order from this site regularly and have had no problems at all. At peak times the items have been out of stock but the service I've received has always been great....
<br/>Thoroughly recommended

Guest's Response to kell5281's Review

Written on: 27/11/2011

I was going to order two pairs of ugg boots. But with so many negative complaints i can't take the chance. Customers are always right. I will pay an extra £60 to buy them both from a more established and well run buisness like asos or john Lewis.

Rickvalentine's Response to kell5281's Review

Written on: 13/11/2009

I also find this review to be a false representation of Xile's services.
<br/>I would have thought that "their website is continually being updated" would be a good thing, showing that it is up to date with all the latest brands and clothing.
<br/>
<br/>Ive nenver had a problem ordering, everthing that I have bought from Xile has been delievery next day or within 2 days. with all the transactions going smoothly. I am a regular shopper at Xile.