Nikki IP's, Conwy Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Nikki IP's, Conwy

“In my experience, this has to be the worst Chinese...”

Written on: 06/08/2008

None

Was disappointed with food and staff

General Comments
In my experience, this has to be the worst Chinese restaurant I have ever been to. I thought the food was terrible... I would do better heating a microwave meal. I thought the restaurant itself seemed filthy... It had carpet on the floor which appeared ingrained with old food. The upstairs of the establishment looked like someone's living room. Very strange. I felt the food was overpriced and some members of staff seemed rude to me.

• Chinese

Food Type

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Family-oriented

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

Josh Jones's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2010

hi there I have been eating in nicki ipps for years now and I have never ever seen a carpet there its all wooden floors if you are going to make a comment at least make the comment true

Monkeymonmon's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2010

I think whoever writing this was making it up. Nikki Ip's have changed from carpet to wooden floor in early June 2008!