iCandy Cherry Review

claud55's review of iCandy Cherry

iCandy Cherry

“It does exactly what it sets out to be. A light...”

Written on: 05/08/2008 by claud55 (1 review written)

Nice & light. Lovely colour. Good stability bar for the carry cot. Takes the maxi cosi car seat.

None.

General Comments
It does exactly what it sets out to be. A light weight, multi-position travel system that folds compactly for the car and getting on and off public transport.

• Travel Systems

Type of Pushchair

401678_Gobab's Response to 389155_claud55's Review

Written on: 16/09/2008

I disagree with this review because I bought the iCandy Cherry and after 5 months a front wheel fell off. While it was in repair I had purchased a maclaren because I needed a buggy to get around. A replacement chassis was offered and we took it after being told that it was the new improved chassis. I'm afraid to say that after 4 months the chassis broke again. This time the safety button for folding the unit flew out. The new and improved version didn't last as long as the old version especially as we had the maclaren had now become our day to day buggy. I have gone back to the seller and they have refused to stock the cherry from now on. Would not recommend them to anyone.