Ivory Whites - www.ivorywhites.co.uk Review

HLC's review of Ivory Whites - www.ivorywhites.co.uk

“I couldn't get my mum to come with me to Ivory Whites...”

Written on: 04/08/2008 by HLC (1 review written)

I couldn't get my mum to come with me to pick a wedding dress, so was really worried about the whole process. The shop is so lovely that I immediately felt very comfortable. The sales assistant was very helpful, and encouraged me to try as many styles as possible to find the best model for me. She also had some very good advise on accessories and the color of flowers most suited to my dress.

Can't think of any.

General Comments
I couldn't get my mum to come with me to Ivory Whites to pick a wedding dress, so was really worried about the whole process. The shop is so lovely that I immediately felt very comfortable. The sales assistant was very helpful, and encouraged me to try as many styles as possible to find the best model for me. She also had some very good advise on accessories and the color of flowers most suited to my dress.

The service was so good and the whole experience so lovely, that I didn't feel like I needed to visit any other bridal shop.

• £700