Egyptian Cotton Store of London- www.egyptiancottonstore.com Review

☆☆☆☆☆

lin roberts's review of Egyptian Cotton Store of London- www.egyptiancottonstore.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have complained about the pilling to the Egyptian...”

Written on: 04/08/2008 by lin roberts (1 review written)

The customer service when I was going to purchase something was good however after receiving my money, I felt things changed in terms of customer support. The web site is OK.

The quality of the products. I purchased the top of the range set for 400+ pounds and in under a year the duvet cover is very pilled and uncomfortable to sleep in.

General Comments
I have complained about the pilling to the Egyptian Cotton Store and they simply do not acknowledge I have a problem. I would not advise you to buy from this company. The quality of the products I received didn't match the claims.

Kaykenn's Response to lin roberts's Review

Written on: 18/04/2011

I found this review not helpful because... It is about a company on EBAY who were passing themselves off as The Egyptian Cotton Store. This is not a review from customer of The Egyptian Cotton Store