Jenny Craig Diet www.jennycraig.co.uk Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Jenny Craig Diet www.jennycraig.co.uk

Jenny Craig Diet www.jennycraig.co.uk

“Before re-signing with Jenny Craig, I thought I'd give...”

Written on: 02/08/2008

I tried Jenny Craig two years ago and I lost the 20lbs in 5 months. I did not exercise and I did not strictly follow the diet and still lost weight.

I personally do not need counseling or weigh-ins, it did not help me at all. I had the mindset at the time and that, not pep talks is what worked for me. After 1 year I regained some weight but that was because I forgot I wasn't dieting, I was changing. I know myself and I know what works for me. Jenny Craig worked so it's a starting point, no counseling, no weigh-ins , no before and after pictures, just give me the food and leave me to work out my own issues.

General Comments
Before re-signing with Jenny Craig, I thought I'd give Nutra System a try. It has been two days and honestly the food so far is awful. I'll give it the rest of the week and if it does not notably improve I'm seeking a refund and using it to re-enlist with JC. I signed on with Nutra system thinking I'd get a different variety of food. It's different all right and I can see how you'd lose weight since the food is barely palatable you eat less of it. On the other hand, honestly about 3 months is all I can stand eating Jenny Craig food even though it is considerably better tasting. Much of the food is frozen as opposed to Nutra which is all dry food. NS is more convenient since they ship it but I prefer taste over convenience. I'll try to keep an open mind, but it's not looking good for Nutra System. But if by chance the food improves, I'll write another review next week.