TaylorMade R7 Superquad Review

Guest's review of TaylorMade R7 Superquad

TaylorMade R7 Superquad

“I absolutley loved it from the second i hit the club....”

Written on: 01/08/2008

Great Feel at Impact, the Titanium Face gives the feedback you need when hitting the long ball. If you mis-hit the shot you'll know it without having to look at the face, the corrective technology helps mis-hits stay on line and that feel helps you to get into a "flow" with the club. Added 15-20 yards from my r5 and easily more on my target line.

Sometimes the weight configuriations can be TOO much. If you have a bad swing or a bad result, possibly from not playing the hole but playing the distance instead, you immediately think...maybe me weights should be changed? Work that stuff out on the range and make a promise to yourself that you'll find what works best and then play your game accordingly.

General Comments
I absolutley loved it from the second i hit the club. Once I got comfortable with a weight setting - Draw Bias - and put a ProForce V2 high launch shaft on it I couldn't be hitting the ball further or straighter. I'm a rhythm player, don't crush the long ball but this has taken me from 240 to 265 and that's a huge difference at most municipals you'll play. Thank you Taylor Made and thank you to all who've written honest reviews, they helped.