Kenwood BL900 Review

Guest's review of Kenwood BL900

Kenwood BL900

“I think the Kenwood BL900 is useless. I say this...”

Written on: 29/07/2008

Runs like any other blender. Has a lock on lid with centre hole for adding liquids while blending. I loved the look, although I thought the unit was a bit too high for my liking.

Issue with not being able to clean the attachment.

General Comments
I think the Kenwood BL900 is useless. I say this because it has a non-washable attachment on the glass section and mine keeps filling up with food particles and water. I have tried many ways of trying to clean it and nothing works. Now I have a fantastic looking blender which I can't use at all, because of all the debris, which looks revolting. I am going nuts as there appears to be no way that I can resolve this problem. In my opinion it is a design fault. If it can't be cleaned it should be sealed 100%, which obviously it is not.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Woz169's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2012

The attachment unscrews from the glass section. Once you work that out you will find it so easy to clean and a delight to use. I love this blender.