Lloyds TSB Student Account Review

• Overdraft Facility

rajrana's review of Lloyds TSB Student Account

“Their brochure says that within 28 days of opening a

Written on: 26/07/2008 by rajrana (1 review written)

Good customer service on opening the account.

No help thereafter.

General Comments
Their brochure says that within 28 days of opening a student account your account will be credited with £25. In addition to that you will get another £50 by 31 July 2008 if you don't go overdrawn and pay in money at least 3 times by 30 June 2008. 2 months down the line, I approached the bank manager of my local branch to ask about the initial £25 as my account had not been credited with same. I was told that the £25 was part of the additional £50 and that because I had gone overdrawn and not put in money 3 times since, I was not eligible for the £25. I called their telephone helpline and they claimed that I should get the £25 as that had nothing to do with the additional £50 as that was a different scenario. I will be closing my account with Lloyds!

• Overdraft Facility