Kellogg's Kickstart Special K Review

Barkerford's review of Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

“Sorry to put a dampner on this diet - it seems to work...”

Written on: 26/07/2008 by Barkerford (1 review written)

Filling!!

Bad Skin - complete break out of spots.
Sick of the sight of Special K but the end of the 1st week.
Cereal bars taste like cardboard.

General Comments
Sorry to put a dampner on this diet - it seems to work for a lot of people but unfortunately not for me. I am desperate to lose the baby weight I gained after having my son and I thought this diet would be ideal. After only a few days my skin went really spotty and I felt tired and miserable. As I'm dairy intolerant I added Rice milk which tasted good & I made an effort to have a healthy meal at lunch or in the eve and eat fruit throughout the day but still felt really rough. I had to come off the diet after only 10 days but I do feel a bit slimmer but I don't want to leave the house because my skin looks terrible!!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib