Emma Roy, Edinburgh Review

nevada's review of Emma Roy, Edinburgh

“I found the best and biggest selection of wedding...”

Written on: 25/07/2008 by nevada (1 review written)

staff helpful and not pushy, encourage you to try on styles that you may miss. sales girl found my dream dress. Fittings were great shown how to put on and fasten dress. Packed my dress in case for going on plane. Dress was on time 6 months delivery.

So many dresses to pick from i wanted two, but my fiance said NO!

General Comments
I found the best and biggest selection of wedding gowns in Emma Roy, I thought it would be really expensive, but i found my dream dress at a fantastic price, I have read some of the reveiws of disatisfied girls, but i can honestly say i had a fantastic experience. i was late for my fitting and thought i would have to re schedule my appointment, but they fitted me in without a long wait. They press your dress and make sure you inspect it b4 leaving to make sure your happy. I wish i could do it all again and i certainly would not go past emma roy. Thank you to all the staff who made my dream day.