Riemann P20 Sunfilter Review

• Texture

• Water Resistance

nickyrobson's review of Riemann P20 Sunfilter

Riemann P20 Sunfilter

“Riemann sunfilter is excellent if you don't like...”

Written on: 23/07/2008 by nickyrobson (1 review written)

The new lotion does leave a slightly tacky feel. The reason I started using the original was because I hate the sticky feeling of normal lotions. It also stings my eyes especially if they water or I have been swimming.

General Comments
Riemann sunfilter is excellent if you don't like reapplying suntan lotion. As a redhead I am able to enjoy the sun all day without worrying about burning.
Great for all day cover and no worry about burning. The slightly tacky feeling of the new lotion has spoilt it for me and it does sting my eyes.

• Over 6 months

Sun Protection Factor

• Water Resistance

Brynx's Response to 385372_nickyrobson's Review

Written on: 03/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because - this is the only review I have read which accords with my experience. After my stock of the old formula ran out I purchased some of the new formula and was very disappointed. Instead of binding to the skin the product appears to sit on the skin surface giving a nasty tacky feeling and is also easily rubbed off. It has a nasty smell of gasoline when first applied and tastes horrible when applied round the mouth area. It would appear that pressure on the manufacturers to reduce the 90 minute binding time of the old formula has resulted in reformulation to something similar to normal suncreams so losing the unique attributes of the old formula.

Guest's Response to 385372_nickyrobson's Review

Written on: 28/06/2011

I used the new formula recently and didn't like it at all, I stopped using it because of the sticky feeling and the staining of clothes has intensified. I do not think that the new formula is as good/effective as the original.