Jane Strata Review

Pinkladywilson's review of Jane Strata

Jane Strata

“I purchased the Jane Strata after it was recommended...”

Written on: 22/07/2008 by Pinkladywilson (3 reviews written)

I purchased the Jane Strata after it was recommended by my local baby shop. It was important that I got the right car seat as I had the Mamas and Papas previously and I was very disappointed with it!

The best points about the Strata is the position my newborn sits in it. Jane has designed this seat so that a newborn baby sits in the correct position which stops the head falling forward. My daughter sits in this seat perfectly which means she is more comfortable and I feel happier as I know she is able to breath properly.

The Jane is extremely easy to fit in your car with or without a base which makes it easy to remove and put into different cars. The handle has an easy quick release button to take off the base and also has an easy latch to adjust the handle bar. Both of these mechanisms can be done one handed. There are also coloured parts where the seat belt must sit and a car picture on the handle bar so that you know you have fitted the seat correctly.

The seat belt is the same as all the other car seats with a quick release five point harness.

This car seat can also be fitted to the Jane Travel Systems however I cannot comment on this as I do not have a Jane Travel System as I bought it due to the research completed on Oxygen Saturation and Car seats.
I found this car seat slightly heavier than your usual carry car seat but I am happy to put up with this as I know she can breathe properly in this car seat! I will just have to build up my muscles!
I would recommend this car seat to anyone and I strongly suggest you read up on the research into Oxygen Saturation on the internet before you purchase a car seat!

Squiggel's Response to Pinkladywilson's Review

Written on: 31/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because...the health of the baby is a really important thing now. I don't want my child to suffer from sitting in a car seat for too long but with Strata the correct angle and posture keep my baby at the right seating position. He looks so safe and comfortable in there, i wish i had one myself!!!