Black & Decker GLC2500 Cless Reflex Strimmer 18v Review

HappySally's review of Black & Decker GLC2500 Cless Reflex Strimmer 18v

Black & Decker GLC2500 Cless Reflex Strimmer 18v

“I would highly recommend this Black & Decker GLC2500...”

Written on: 20/07/2008 by HappySally (1 review written)

Cordless, fairly light, easy to use, battery life good enough to do all edges around an average size garden. Self feeds the line so you never have to stop and feed more line through, which makes it much faster and safer to use.

Cost of replacement spools inc line. (approx £7 for 10metres whereas normally line is about £5 for 40metres!) Not sure if its ok to to just re-fill it with normal line or not because of self-feeding, therefore I have always bought the exact spool it takes inc line. This might just be me being oversafe and apart from this factor, I can find no bad points about it.

General Comments
I would highly recommend this Black & Decker GLC2500 trimmer. It is versatile (head spins round with one easy click to allow lawn edge trimming, which is very effective) and it is so handy being cordless. No-one in our house minds doing the strimming anymore as its so easy and quite good fun! I've have had mine about a year and a half and its still working as good as the day I bought it. I have no regrets in my purchase and would buy same again.