Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com Review

Belle16's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“For those who dont already know, Milly Bridal is a...”

Written on: 20/07/2008 by Belle16 (99 reviews written)

Fantastic service
Super fast delivery
Beautiful dress, extremely high quality, well made
Perfect fit, custom made

Nothing!

General Comments
For those who dont already know, Milly Bridal is a Chinese company, who make custom wedding dresses. They have many dresses on their website to order (you can buy your standard size based on their measurements ) or you can provide your own measurements and they will make the gown to fit. They also have an Ebay store, Cinderella Shop. If you want a dress which isnt on their website, they will make it for you if you email them pictures.

I thought long and hard about ordering from them, but decided to go for it as I'd seen many, many reviews about them on various bridal forums. The pictures of the dresses were beautiful, very high quality.

In the end I ordered a dress on their website, which was a strapless A Line gown, made from bridal satin with a lace overlay and a long lace train. The gown had lace embroidery and beading on the bust, and pearls all over the bottom of the dress and the train. I sent my measurements with the dress, for it to be custom made. This was a must for me, as I am only 5ft 2 tall and had previously struggled to find anything that suited my small frame.

I paid £100 for the dress, £25 for delivery and £25 extra for rush delivery- this means the whole process takes 18 days and you will receive your dress within the 18 day timeframe. The order was placed, and I received two emails to confirm.

The great thing about Milly Bridal is that if you log onto their website you can track the process of your order- so you can see what stage it is at, if its been started, when it was finished, when it was despatched etc. This was great, I was able to track it every day and within 6 days the dress had been finished and despatched!! I received the dress 3 days after despatch by DHL, which was amazing considering it had come from China! It came in a tiny bag, but when I opened the package it was folded neatly, with no creases and was in perfect condition!

Now for the dress! It was amazing quality, very heavy and the detail was impeccable! It was honestly perfect all over. I tried it on a few days later (needed help to lace it up!) and it fitted perfectly!

I am so pleased with this dress and cant wait to wear it, I would definitely recommend MB to anyone, not just those on a budget. This service is ideal if you need a custom fit dress but just haven't got the time to have alterations done by a bridal shop/seamstress. The quality is amazing, they have a number of dresses on their website. You can also design your own dress if you want, MB will keep you informed of the progress at all times and will even send photos of the progress of the dress!

Excellent service, 100% recommended! You will not be disappointed!

• dress, £150

Bride2Besheff's Response to Belle16's Review

Written on: 24/02/2010

I found this review very helpful because...i have been worried about ordering from china,read alot of bad reviews,but the majority of good reviews are all about milly bridal,i also suspect that some of the bad reviews on here are from rival companys.the bad english gives it away.so i am going to send a pic of the dress i have fell in love with,and send my measurements done by a seamstress to milly bridal.