Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator Review

• Style

• Service & Support

lioness178's review of Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator

Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator

“I have only just got the Braun Silk epil X'elle 5000...

Written on: 19/07/2008 by lioness178 (2 reviews written)

Removes hair quickly
smooth legs for weeks
has a light

The pain (which subsides once you get used to it)
Noisy

General Comments
I have only just got the Braun Silk epil X'elle 5000 Epilator a week ago and did my legs, at first it was a bit uncomfortable, but after a few minutes it subsided (perhaps my legs went numb!!), and it did a really good job. I must admit I have gone over again, but its only the fine hairs that I had missed, or perhaps were lying flat when I did it the first time.

Anyway, tonight I decided to be brave, as going on holiday on monday, and do the armpits, arrrgh! Well at first it was a horrible experience, I'm not going to lie to you. I also experienced a little spotting of blood, but it was the first time and the hairs were getting a bit on the long side.

I decided to give up after a couple of attempts, as decided it was too painful, but then after a nice hot shower, I decided that there are more painful things in life and bit the bullet! It was painful, but after i got the big hairs out the way (tips, singing with the pain and not looking directly at the hairs being ripped out of your armpits helps!) it was not too bad, not pleasant but I was so proud of myself after I did it. As i know/hope that when they grow back they are not as thick and is nowhere near as painful as the first time (I'll let you know!). Anyway, epilating is a painful business but should imagine you will get used to.

I love the fact I wont have stubbly legs and wont need to shave hardly ever!!! Product itself is fab! Would recommend.

• Under a month

Owned Product For