Mouliware Mouli Julienne Review

Rhonda Burt's review of Mouliware Mouli Julienne

“My mother won a Mouliware Julienne Mouli over 35 years...”

Written on: 14/07/2008 by Rhonda Burt (1 review written)

It is easy to assemble and to store, works wonderfully on vegetables and cheeses, and best of all, cleanup is so easy!

The metal parts on the item have shown signs of rust, particularly on the legs and blades.

General Comments
My mother won a Mouliware Julienne Mouli over 35 years ago playing a "Punch Card". When I married, I was able to talk her out of this kitchen gadget and have used it almost weekly for almost 29 years. I love my Mouli and would like to purchase two more. I want to give one to my daughter, who has tried for years to talk me out of mine, and I want another one for myself because mine has begun to show signs of rust on the legs and on the blades. However, I do not know where to purchase these. The one on this website is exactly like the one I have, except for the color, and I am hoping I can purchase one through you or that you will send me via email some online catalogs where I might buy these.

Black Ghost 7's Response to Rhonda Burt's Review

Written on: 14/07/2008

Hi, read your review and I found a site where you can buy this product. <br/><br/>www.electricshopping.com/shop/shop.do?pID=439&cID=45<br/><br/>Hope that helps. Best regards!<br/><br/>