Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com Review

dailyspice's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“”

Written on: 09/07/2008 by dailyspice (1 review written)

I ordered some flowers from www.floraqueen.com for my friend in Istanbul for his birthday. It was supposed to have been delivered in the morning but the flowers did not even arrive on that day. I was frantic, trying to get in touch with the customer service staff. I called many times but was not able to speak to anyone (their hotline is voice-automated) and sent many, many emails. Eventually, they sent me an email (one day later) apologising for the non-delivery and said that they would send a bigger bouquet at no additional costs if I agreed. My friend got the flowers one day late, and, the flowers did not look anything like what I saw on the website. Sure they added a few pieces of chocolates but the roses seemed pretty small and all were red when what I had ordered was a multi-colour of roses (summer morning sunshine the bouquet was called). Suffice it to say, I am truly disappointed with floraqueen.

General Comments

• 43 euros

• Up to a week late