Astral Moisturising Cream Review

beverleyp's review of Astral Moisturising Cream

Astral Moisturising Cream

Astral Moisturising Cream - I was on a cruise for my...”

Written on: 08/07/2008 by beverleyp (1 review written)

I have used Astral for 25 years now and would never change. It is a great all rounder and fantastic when you have been out in the sun to put moisture back in your skin.

Cant seem to find it in the big supermarkets now and am panicking that they will stop making it so have been running round a few chemists buying a few just to keep topped up.

General Comments
Astral Moisturising Cream - I was on a cruise for my Silver Wedding a few years ago and my Husband treated me to a facial and make over. They put on this very expensive cream but when i was sitting at dinner my face felt very tight and dry. My daughter said looking at my face at that point she could see how i would look in 15 years time as i was so wrinkled. I couldn't wait to get to my cabin and put Astral round my eyes it was such a relief. Please start a campaign to keep it in all our local Boots and supermarkets