Proclear Compatibles Review

Guest's review of Proclear Compatibles

Proclear Compatibles

“Basically with all contacts, you need to take care of...”

Written on: 08/07/2008

I think Proclear is a great brand. I've never really had a problem with them. They are the only brand that i've ever used, and I'm not ready to change because I love them. They are so easy to put in and to take care of.

General Comments
Basically with all contacts, you need to take care of them. With good care, these contacts can be great. I've never had these contacts rip or anything of that matter. From reading these reviews, all the problems were lack of care. Contacts mainly stick to your eyes when there is too much protein build up, which means you need to take your contacts out.. And the reason that they are ripping is because of rough handling or from cheap solution. Maybe changing the contact lens solution will change most of your opinions on this brand. I recommend Alcon OPTI-FREE Replenish. its a no-rub solution which means less hassle and it reconditions the lenses so that they retain moisture for more comfort.

Breegirl's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2010

This is not true. I have been wearing contacts for 20 years and have never had trouble with them ripping and am not rough with them. And I even tried these with good solution. They rip for no reason. I am scared to even touch them long enough to get them on. I have never had this trouble before but they discontinued my old contacts (which were great) so I had to find new ones. I have gone through 4 months worth in 2 weeks. I cannot afford this.