Webley Longbow Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

JakeonUK's review of Webley Longbow

“I have owned my Webley Longbow for about 2 years now...”

Written on: 01/07/2008 by JakeonUK (1 review written)

Exceptional accuracy at range with good power, I Haven't tried the .22 version but the .177 model has very good penetration at medium range.

The only MINOR negative is the noise, without a sound supressor your ears will ring and any birds etc nearby will scare themselves and promptly leave. This naturally might frustrate hunters.

General Comments
I have owned my Webley Longbow for about 2 years now and it is certainly the most impressive breakbarrel spring air rifle I have come accross in terms of accuracy and power. I opted for .177 caliber (To be different) and am very satisfied with the penetration of the shots, Using standard dome head pellets, this rifle will blow a clean hole through a steel mestin (Army cooking pan) at 30-40 meters without any problem.

I am currently using the rifle in conjunction with a Logun sound suppressor (The rifle is very loud without this) and an AGS 3-9x40 mil dot reticle scope.

• Accuracy