Royal Enfield Review

• Build quality

• Reliability

Guest's review of Royal Enfield

“The history of this bike is quite amazing, a real...”

Written on: 27/06/2008

Not retro, a REAL classic bike! A hand-made legend. Fun bike to ride. A real pleasure to own. Never had a serious issue so far.

People buy them based on looks, not realizing they are the real deal, an old bike still made today. These people tend to skew the bikes reputation.

General Comments
The history of this bike is quite amazing, a real classic 1950s bike made up until 2008. Unfortunately emission laws have finally killed the classic Bullet but that does not stop my glowing recommendation of them. I've owned my Classic Bullet 500cc for a few years and it has provided me with nothing but enjoyment. I've learned about motorcycle maintenance, and I truly feel comfortable riding a machine that I know how to work on. A well taken care of Bullet will reward you in many ways. This is real motorcycle ownership. If you like the looks of an old bike, but just want to push a button and go, look elsewhere, maybe a soulless new Triumph Bonneville.

• 2006

Year Manufactured

• 2 years

Length of ownership

• Build quality

• Reliability

Mackyboy's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because...im picking up a 350 bullet next sat in Liverpool @ riding it home 2 glasgow,,,,,it seemed like a good idea at the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!i have been riding for nearly 40 years,,i have a 600 hornet @ a 1992 fxdc,,owned from new,,thot it was time to scratch the enfield itch i have had for many years,,,any readers thoughts are helpfull,,,wish me luck,,,,,