Burns Dog Food Review

Guest's review of Burns Dog Food

“I haven't actually got a dog yet (lol) but our...”

Written on: 23/06/2008

Natural ingredients and dogs seem to like it!

Meat should really be the main product but in this food it's grain, even though they are good quality grains it isn't ideal. Also very low meat content. Fairly small points though.

General Comments
I haven't actually got a dog yet (lol) but our miniature schnauzer puppy is arriving in july (I'm so excited!) and we plan to feed her on Burns as an adult. We don't know much about the puppy food though but we can't seem to find any reccomended puppy food!

I overall think this is a great food with great ingredients (maybe apart from the very high grain content and low meat content)

Ew1's Comment

Written on: 23/04/2010

I found this review not helpful because...reviews should be based on personal experience of using a product. This reviewer admits that they haven't used the dog food as they don't yet have a dog!