Fake Bake Self Tan Cream Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of Fake Bake Self Tan Cream

Fake Bake Self Tan Cream

“I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but this stuff...”

Written on: 22/06/2008

No streaking

Itchy, slight orange tinge

General Comments
I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but this stuff makes me itch like crazy. I don't break out into a rash, but by the end of the second day of having this on, my whole body itches like I rolled in a patch of poison ivy. I'm going away on vacation this week and wanted to put some on before I left, since my skin is very, very fair and my hair is almost black. The color indoors is okay, but once you get outside, WOAH are you orange. It may just be because I have fair skin but I've heard of many other people in the same situation and their color turns out fine. Maybe it's something in the lotion that does not react well with my skin. I'll use it one last time because like I said, I need to go on vacation and don't have time to order St. Tropez (which I will try next). But I will most certainly be itching the whole time. What a waste of 24 bucks.

• A couple of times