Qualcast Lawnraker 32 Review

Snigsy's review of Qualcast Lawnraker 32

Qualcast Lawnraker 32

“I love my Qualcast Lawnraker 32, I was going to buy...”

Written on: 21/06/2008 by Snigsy (1 review written)

Well made and very efficient. I cut the grass (collected as usual in the collection box of my lawnmover) and then filled a wheelie bin full using the Lawnrake! You could never do this by hand.

You have to brush the rakings that collect on the top of the machine into the collection box to avoid them falling back into the mechanism but this should not put you off buying.

General Comments
I love my Qualcast Lawnraker 32, I was going to buy the Flymo lawnrake compact 340 but having read so many bad reviews mainly with the motor burning out after a single use etc I was put off completely. My personal view is that Qualcast (Bosch) is a better make than Flymo anyway so I felt I had little to lose. Overall - well pleased, I made the right decision. Easy to select height settings you can collect everything from just leaves and cuttings down to moss and thatch etc.