Braun Contour Series 5875 Foil Shaver Review

rogertoledo's review of Braun Contour Series 5875 Foil Shaver

Braun Contour Series 5875 Foil Shaver

“I hesitated before buying the Braun Contour Series...”

Written on: 18/06/2008 by rogertoledo (2 reviews written)

Shaves as close as a razor. Quiet operation compared to other shavers I have owned. Battery lasts a week (7 shaves for me, but I tend to spend between 7-10 minutes per shave). Charges from empty in under an hour. Hard case + gun oil are a bonus.

None that I can find. Had it for 3 months now, works absolutely fine

General Comments
I hesitated before buying the Braun Contour Series 5875 Foil Shaver, as I've always used rotary heads (latest one was a Phillips 3 head system). I was a bit scared of using foil cutter really - but it has been the best move for me. My skin found it strange for about 10 shaves; now it feels like a wet shave every time. I get ingrown hairs now and then, but that's my facial skin playing tricks, nothing to do with the foil shaver. I must say I am impressed with the Braun, this is my first and certainly will not be the last. I recommend you shop around though, I paid over 60 for mine but have seen it for less than 40 in some places. Have a good shave!