Exosports www.exosports.net Review

Guest's review of Exosports www.exosports.net

“I was about to buy a football team hip flask from...”

Written on: 18/06/2008

Great price (cheaper than buying from eBay).
Items delivered quickly and well packaged.

I didn't experience any.

General Comments
I was about to buy a football team hip flask from eBay, but just before I was about to buy it I wanted to check prices on other websites too. A quick Google search led me to the Exosports website where the flask was £5 cheaper than was I was about to pay for it on eBay. There was also another item I wanted to buy, which was listed and again was a good price.
After a moment of enthusiasm about finding a better price, I thought I'd better check some reviews to see if I could find more about the company. I was led to this site, where the reviews have been far from positive. This dampened my spirits as I thought there was no way I could buy from a website with this sort of feedback, and I was going to have to go back to eBay.
Digging a little deeper I found that Exosports sell on eBay too, where although there have been some similar negative comments there have also been a lot of positive comments too. So that made me feel better about buying from them.
So back to the site I went, ordered on Saturday afternoon and on Monday I had an E-Mail to say that my order had been despatched. Today, Wednesday, it arrived and it was well packaged and everything was as it should be.
Perhaps if something had gone wrong with the order and I needed to contact them about it, my thoughts may have ended up being similar to the other reviews but I've had a good experience and potential buyers may want to check their eBay rating as well before basing any decisions on the small number of reviews found here.

• Hip flask and tankard, £30