Burns Dog Food Review

Sandie55's review of Burns Dog Food

“From the day we brought our Golden Retriever puppy...”

Written on: 13/06/2008 by Sandie55 (1 review written)

It's the only pure natural food on the market that you can feed to your dog. It is REAL food, with no additives. There is no excess wastage, so fewer poos. No more 'doggy smell', because there are no toxins to excrete, and no more excessive loss of fur. My dog only moults now, when it is the natural time to do so.
And another big plus, is that this food works out to be so much more economical.
Also, the most important plus sign of all, is that your pet will be healthier and live longer.

There are no bad points what so ever, only that it is not as readily available in the shops or pet stores.

General Comments
From the day we brought our Golden Retriever puppy home until he was 5 months old, he had constant diarrhea. Our vet recommended that we changed his food from the one the breeder had reared him on, to James Wellbeloved. That didn't change a thing. He was then put on pro-biotics, which didn't help, and then a course of anti-biotics, which didn't work either.

After alot of research, and recommendations from some other dog owners that fed their dogs Burns, and after, more importantly,reading the information that Burns had sent me after my first enquiry, which was brilliant, I decided to try it.

Within 4 DAYS of feeding my dog with Burns, he was passing perfectly solid poos!! I couldn't believe it!! He was cured!! All because he was eating proper REAL food, with no additives, no chemicals, and no 'secret' ingredients, just pure healthy food.