Limewire www.limewire.com Review

• Quantity Of Music

• Ease Of Use

luisita3's review of Limewire www.limewire.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“About one hour ago I gave all information in order to...”

Written on: 12/06/2008 by luisita3 (1 review written)

About one hour ago I gave all information in order to install limewire, credit card number, telephones, e-mails, and it is not installed. Please comment if you understand why, I have been looking for the customer service telephone again but it seems to of disappeared, I did everything trough limewire telephone costumer, I do not see it anymore. Please help!

I already gave bad rating, I hope you will read what happens to me one hour ago, No one answer, I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH TO HAVE LIMEWIRE TELEPHONE NUMBER, Please! I gave my credit card number and all my credentials, and not being register. May I Know Why?

417455_Girasolilake's Response to 373547_luisita3's Review

Written on: 13/11/2008

I have just experienced the same problem. I have e mailed them several times and still no return. I have paid for an item which I had already, expired and now cannot successfully update.