Ping G10 Review

Scotty75's review of Ping G10

Ping G10

“I purchased the G10 Draw last week now that my Cobra...”

Written on: 07/06/2008 by Scotty75 (1 review written)

Very Long, Extremely Straight, Best on Market by far & Cheaper than all the other premium clubs

None at all, just can't go wrong or be beaten.

General Comments
I purchased the G10 Draw last week now that my Cobra 440HZ is non-conforming & wanting a change from Callaway drivers that I also have. I tried every premium driver on the market & the G10 just blew them all away & it's cheaper than the other premium clubs too. Out of 100 balls ive now hit, only 5 ended up more than 15 feet either side of the marker straight down the middle. The distance is unbelievable from this driver & the noise at impact is classy, none of the loud ear bursting tinny sounds that annoy other golfers on the course! I have gained 30 yards or more from this & amazing control, truly no more slice which was a bad problem for me. I can only say this is the best club on the market that I hit & I hit them all, as soon as I had used it I had to buy it, no other club comes near. I definitely am now a Ping believer & will not be moving away from them. Buy this club if your looking for a serious club, no faults at all!!! I got mine from Lewis at Auchterlonies Pro Shop in Newton Mearns golf academy for £179 with free fitting! Best price I could get anywhere by far & great service!