Big Brother Review

indecisive's review of Big Brother

“I cant wait to see how this series works out....”

Written on: 06/06/2008 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

I cant wait to see how this series works out. Hopefully BB9 will be better than the last series. I dont really care who wins, Im looking forward to the arguments, the fun, the tasks, the tantrums and the action!!

Come on 2008 dont let us down, im loving the new look inside the Big Brother house and cant wait to see what other channel 4 programmes come with this show.

Recently on holiday I watched the french version but I reckon the UK will be much better.

Zeure's Response to indecisive's Review

Written on: 06/06/2008

You went on holiday on your own and never went out just to watch a French big brother?<br/>I'm a fan, and I don't mean to be rude, but can I ask why?

Hotblondestuff's Response to indecisive's Review

Written on: 06/06/2008

I think this review is highly questionable. The reviewer says he's seen the french big brother, but how can he when he never ate any decent food, fails to put deodorant on and what else not?