Webley Patriot Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

tommy6206's review of Webley Patriot

“I have just read through all the reviews on here for...”

Written on: 09/02/2004 by tommy6206 (1 review written)

Accurate, powerfull, strong and well made.

None

General Comments
I have just read through all the reviews on here for the patriot and it seems most have never shot 1 or are just rubbish shots. I shot 1 yesterday for the first time. It has been sat on the dealers shelf for 18 months that I know of. I was shooting at 50mtrs with bisly pest control pellets with OPEN sights plus they was a strong wind ,I was able to get 2" groups with out a problem. It does have some weight behind it but then thats because its built so solid the finish is A1 and accuracy fantastic and trigger is spot on and all this from a rifle that has been sat on a dealers shelf for 18+ months. As for cocking effort only slightly more than a 12ftlb rifle and recoil no more than the HW90, I had 8-).Did I buy it, you bet. Just have to wait until my variation comes back before I can pick it up and take it home. It will be joining the 30 firearms I have on ticket and be joining me down the range and every hunting trip. Just need to find a scope for it..

• Accuracy