Ping G10 Review

jgrall's review of Ping G10

Ping G10

“If you fade or slice the ball with the woods then get...”

Written on: 04/06/2008 by jgrall (1 review written)

Everything. It seems these clubs, the G10 Draw were made with me in mind. The Driver, 3 and 5 woods are easy to hit and I can work the ball. The driver has added 50 yards to my drives. The irons hit long and straight with consistent repeatability. I also got the 21 and 24 degree hybrids which I rotate with the 3 and 4 irons depending on the course and weather conditions.

The only thing I can find that I would change is the sole width of the lob or sand wedge. The sole is a little bing which can cause the club to actually bounce off firmer based sand. I changed my sand trap swing to accommodate this.

General Comments
If you fade or slice the ball with the woods then get these clubs. If you are unhappy with your iron play then get these clubs. The hybrids are made consistent with the replaced irons so no guess work is needed. Mis-hits do not sting the hand, and actually you will not have as many mis-hits with these clubs. I'm 50 years of age and with these clubs I'm hitting the ball farther than 20 years ago and more accurately. Is not what we all look for is distance and accuracy?