Nokia Bounce Review

• Graphics

paulmellers's review of Nokia Bounce

Nokia Bounce

“Now. ”

Written on: 07/02/2004 by paulmellers (1 review written)

Well thought and logical,
A specific objective.
Over come with initiative

No clear end,
Freezez occasionaly (might be my phone)
an anti-climax at the end.

General Comments
Now.

I've never been a game fan nor do i own a computer console, but this game did it for me!!

Nokia - Bounce is challenging, but in a way that taxes the mind and doesn't annoy you. (this is where other games fail me!!)easy to stop and start so can occupy your spare time!! I really did jump for joy when i completed it but all i got was "congrats". all 11 levels have one diffficult objective. not too long but long enough to occupy your mind. Dont be tempted to name your ball though!!!

Sam Cummings's Response to paulmellers's Review

Written on: 11/02/2004

i agree. Bounce is a spectacular game

Daniella's Response to paulmellers's Review

Written on: 27/07/2004

to add more levels go to
<br> http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,33115,00.html

Beccy313's Response to paulmellers's Review

Written on: 27/04/2004

Hi there,
<br>
<br>I am stuck on level 7, it is really doing my head in. I am stuck trying to get the last ring where i have to get through the 3 spiders(or whatever they are), can anybody help me by telling me how the hell to get through them as i keep touching them and dying. Cheers Beccy

Sam Cummings's Response to paulmellers's Review

Written on: 19/02/2004

If u want the expansion levels and to know how to put them into the game, i only know on the N-Gage. So if u want 2 know e-mail me at sam_cummings@hotmail.com, or add me on MESS!!
<br>PEACE OUT!!!
<br>Cheers!
<br>Sam

Paulmellers's Response to paulmellers's Review

Written on: 14/02/2004

how do you expand the levels???
<br>i need to know! email me, paulmellers@orange.net
<br>cheers