Garmin nuvi 250 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Guest's review of Garmin nuvi 250

Garmin nuvi 250

“Although I liked the screen on my Garmin nuvi 250,...”

Written on: 02/06/2008

Very easy to programme destinations, clear screen and nice loud voice.

Mine took ages (15 minutes on average) to locate satellites which makes it useless if you are in a hurry. Someone said that it can't locate them through your windscreen but that sounds ridiculous.

General Comments
Although I liked the screen on my Garmin nuvi 250, ease of programming and loudness of voice, I found it look ages to locate a signal which made it a waste of time if you are starting off from an inner city location.

• UK and Europe

Area Covered

• None

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Twincam's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2008

Some windscreens have alot of lead in them [mainly french cars]. Which makes it hard for the sat navs to locate a signal also windscreens that have heated elements in them, can make it hard to pick up a signal.

Bigphatwhale's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2009

I agree with this review because...I've had simialr problems

Twincam's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2008

I disagree with this review because...
<br/>I have a 250 nuvi and my mate and a cousin of mine, also have them and they are great. None of these problems the person is on about have happend to us.