Max Spielman Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Max Spielman

“I went to max spielman to buy disposable cameras for...”

Written on: 31/05/2008

None.

So so many.

General Comments
I went to max spielman to buy disposable cameras for my wedding. i asked the shop assistants advice on which ones to get, she handed me a pack of own with coupons for processing, happy i left (having calculated £20 for the cameras - £35 for the processing with the coupons - not bad) i then looked at the coupons when i got home and to my horror they were out of date, so i went baack and was told not to worry, the coupons had simply been short dated, the cameras were fine and my discount would be honoured.. a little edgy i left.. mid way through the wedding day i was inundated with guests telling me the camera they had wasn't working.. in all 4 out of 10 didn't work.. not winding on, flash not working etc.. so again i went down to the shop.. the manger dealt with me and she was very apologetic, gave me a full refund on the cameras and told me she's send the films for processing but would arrange a heavy deposit. In short: Development was a nightmare too and discounts weren't honoured. I was gutted and will be taking my complaint further.

• Cameras £50

• Quality of service

463495_S Adams 's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2009

Wow! will not be going to MS as I also am looking for Disposable Cameras for a wedding!