Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk Review

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

mel1968's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“I would have expected to get my tickets for the Paul...”

Written on: 29/05/2008 by mel1968 (1 review written)

The online booking was easy to use and quick to take payment. Receipt was sent via email.

I was expecting to get better tickets when I paid over £340 for 2 tickets to see Paul McCartney at the Liverpool Sound Concert and they only arrived yesterday 28th May. Which left me no time to send back and I was telephoned by a man who would not offer me better seating although looking at the site it appeared there were a lot left, despite stating concert was sold out! Not impressed at all and will not use this site again.

General Comments
I would have expected to get my tickets for the Paul McCartney concert well in advance of the time I did! I got poor seating area for what I paid and was told the face value was not £85 as I had thought. I don't usually get things wrong and was asked to prove this to them which I can not since their receipt only shows how much I paid for my tickets and not the face value - I was telephoned and told they would not refund me either even if I sent the tickets back the same day. Not impressed.

• Customer service

• Paul McCartney Sound Concert at Anfield Liverpool

Event