Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com Review

goodwindf's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Read the web site carefully. Buried in their web...”

Written on: 29/05/2008 by goodwindf (1 review written)

Not sure there are any after my latest experience with them. Have used them 3 times and only the first time was without problem and what was delivered was ordered and on time.

If you have any problems with them it will be a long drawn out process to get it fixed and there is a good chance that you have thrown your money away. I am current in a dispute with them and considering filing a complaint with the EU Consumer Protection Group.

General Comments
Read the web site carefully. Buried in their web pages is a small note about them not having to fill your order as requested. They have beautiful pictures on the Website. But they indicate that they cannot guarantee that you order will look like the picture of what you ordered. I just ordered a large bouquet of Tulips for my fiancee's birthday. I ordered it 2 weeks before the delivery date. What was delivered were the most God Awful flowers I have ever seen and they certainly were not tulips. The note I got back was that tulips are hard to come by right now.... don't know why they didn't notify me first and ask what I would like to do in place or sending Tulips. And to top it off the horrible flowers that were delivered began wilting the next day.... My fiancee was deeply disappointed and her birthday surprise ruined. This is the 2nd time I have had an issue with this company. So... If you don't want to be disappointed then don't use this company!!

• Flowers $97

• Up to a week late