Panasonic ES8093 Review

Yabaman's review of Panasonic ES8093

Panasonic ES8093

“I decided to switch to an electric shaver after using...”

Written on: 03/02/2004 by Yabaman (4 reviews written)

Very close shave, easy to clean, pivot head is useful and shaves just as well even with a low battery level.

Can't think of any

General Comments
I decided to switch to an electric shaver after using a blade for 20yrs, but I needed a shaver that could take on a tough Mediterranean beard, in other words something that could be compared to a MACH3 Turbo shave.

After searching the web for a staggering 2 weeks and sending a few e-mails asking for information, I decided to go for a foil shaver in which I was told had a closer shave than a rotary.

I tried a Remington microscreen 3 but that was no way close to what I expected.

I then went for the Panasonic ES8093 wet dry with that power motor and the swivel head.

Well guys..That was it; I found what I was looking for.

It had a good dry shave but the best MACH3 Turbo quality shave was obtained in the shower. Just a little gel and away you go. You can feel it really doing a great job.

BUT ..the next shave i just splashed a little cold water on my face and applied a thin layer of foam as directed in the manual and WOW, the results were even better, you don't even have to apply any pressure.

I've been using the Panasonic for about one and a half months and it seems to be getting better and better.

Cleaning the shaver is very easy and the LCD display showing how much battery time you still have is precise.

The swivel head has 3 adjustments, which is great when you start learning when and how to use them.

This shaver may be a little on the expensive side, but beleive me its worth every penny.

Bottom-line ..WELL DONE PANASONIC.

The only thing that remains to find out is just how long will this powerful motor last.

If it can give me 3-4yrs of use, then Panasonic have me for life.