Durabrand Home Cinema Surround Sound Review

compmanio365's review of Durabrand Home Cinema Surround Sound

Durabrand Home Cinema Surround Sound

“I bought this set from Walmart over 3 years ago for...”

Written on: 28/05/2008 by compmanio365 (1 review written)

Great value for price, good sound, individual control of sub/speakers, makes watching movies or playing games 10x better.

No digital/coax/optical inputs, not "real" surround but just Dolby Pro Logic (dual stereo), speakers sometimes come loose and you have to fiddle with them.

General Comments
I bought this set from Walmart over 3 years ago for $30....unfortunately they don't sell this product any longer, but if you have a chance to pick up a set and can verify it works before hand, I would jump at the chance.....they are good speakers for a low low price. Mine have laster over 3 years and through 3 moves without incident. They don't put out true surround sound, but they work well enough for my purposes....then again, I'm not an audiophile like some. I just really want to experience the movie or game I've got on the TV, and this fits the bill at a price you just can't beat. There are a few quirks, as I've seen with a lot of Walmart's China-built products, but nothing deal breaking. Definitely recommend.

• Over 1 Year