Neil Pryde NPX Assassin Wetsuit Review

felipeuy's review of Neil Pryde NPX Assassin Wetsuit

“I got the Assasin Semidry Wetsuit 5/4/3 E. The day was...”

Written on: 28/05/2008 by felipeuy (1 review written)

Extremely Flexible. Feels like you are not using a wetsuit.

While doing some bodydrag some water did enter the suit.

General Comments
I got the Assasin Semidry Wetsuit 5/4/3 E. The day was pretty cold 15 C outside temperature + 25 Knots.
First I spent to hours in the sand rigging my kite and helping other kiters that had . The suit was awesome. NO wind penetration, I actually felt a bit hot, so this part was OK.

After that I finally entered the water. This is where I have to say that this is an excellent wetsuit (or should I say drysuit) the water did not enter on my suit. and it felt extremely comfortable.

After a session of 2 hours. I got out and wondered through the beach for another hour with the wet wetsuit. The water warmed inside my body, and again NO wind penetrated through it. In the chest area it has a wonderful protection that helped me stay warm for a longer time.

I must say that a friend of mine had a 4/3 E1 that same day and felt a little cold once que was outside the water, so it made a little difference.