Dyson DC15 The Ball Review

• Style

• Service & Support

debsmagic's review of Dyson DC15 The Ball

Dyson DC15 The Ball

“The coolest hoover ever - keeps carpets looking like...”

Written on: 28/05/2008 by debsmagic (1 review written)

I can't see a better hoover on the market - I love my Dyson Animal. I bought this the moment it came out as my old beloved DC01 had just died after about 10 years. You get used to the weight very quickly - I am now 7 months pregnant and have no problem moving it around the house and up and down stairs.

It is very difficult for me to say anything negative but the only thing I could add if I have to is to make the telescopic wand stretch a little bit further as my top stair can be a bit tricky! Also, if you are really from the planet clean & tidy - as it picks up so much fine dust - it is better to empty the cylinder outside but it is just a press of a button and it all plops out the bottom of the cylinder into the bin - fab! I try to do it whenever I take the rubbish out!

General Comments
The coolest hoover ever - keeps carpets looking like new. My carpets are old and I find I don't even need to get them shampooed as the Dyson does such a fab job. Consistent suction - even after owning mine for a few years now I find the performance is just as good as the day I bought it. Absolutely worth every penny! It picks up every bit of cat hair - my cat has hair over one inch long - she is long haired and black and all my carpets are cream/off white. The cat hair is not a problem to me at all. Another thing, if you inadvertently roll over the cable nothing happens - which I did on my old DC01 many times and repeatedly broke the belt.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For: