Mobius/PX - Phonebook & SMS Review

• Ease of Set Up

• Software Features

hawk's review of Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS

Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS

Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS PC Phone Software is...”

Written on: 02/02/2004 by hawk (5 reviews written)

Affordable
Simple to use - just drag and drop
Edit multi-entry items, addresses and notes in your phonebook
Archive your SMS messages permanently on your PC
Back up your phonebook or transfer from one phone to another
Connect up to 5 phones at once
Print your SMS messages or phonebook
Works with old and new phones
No limitations on how many different phones you use with the software

Needs an SMS send feature

General Comments
Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS PC Phone Software is another great find. I used it at Christmas to transfer by phonebook from my older 3310 to by new 6610.

I was then able to add in all of the addresses of each of the contacts in the software (I would have never bothered because it would have taken ages on the phone). Now I have a back-up of all my addresses as well as phone numbers, and I am always referring to the addresses in Mobius on the PC, instead of having to find my addressbook or scroll through my phone! I even ended up printing them all out, just so that I had a hard copy when I went abroad, to write postcards, so I didn't have to lug my flowing over address book.

The software deals great with the single and multi entry phonebooks and I can have all four of my family's phones connected at once.

I have also been able to save the SMS that I wanted to keep, without having to fill the memory of my phone. They are all safe on the PC and I have categorised them all- from the funny to the personal.

This is excellent software - and beats PC Suite hands down- not only does Mobius support phones that PC Suite never has (inc. my 3310), but it is easy to use, doesn't crash and is intuitive (I never got on with Oxygen either). I now have Mobius for the serious stuff and MobiMB for the fun stuff (logos, ringtones, games) and together they cost less than most software which is available. I sometimes wonder how I survived without them.

Take a look at: